Jolie Dawn is the Best-Selling Author of Empowered, Sexy and Free and the owner of Jolie Dawn Creative- which helps Millennial women start businesses from scratch. Jolie created San Diego’s largest women’s empowerment gathering, Inner Goddess Unleashed Summit, and was named by Pacific Magazine as one of San Diego’s top 30 under 30 entrepreneurs.
Through her own journey of spirituality and self-discovery, along with thousands of hours of transformational training, Jolie discovered her innate ability to guide others back to their creative potential and inner brilliance so they can create a business and life that truly thrives.
We dive into topics like
- The one question Jolie asked herself that began her transition from real-estate to talking about living an awakened life
- Overcoming fears around self worth and stepping up to hosting live events
- How Jolie’s Fathers suicide caused a deep pain that led her down a spiritual path and healing journey
- The reframe of Jolie’s upbringing with Christianity though the book “Conversations With God”
- How Jolie would have consoled herself during her father’s passing
- Being there for someone when they are in a lot of pain
- Being willing to exist in a healthy space to help someone “integrate back to normal life”
- How nothing seems normal when you are in a lot of pain
- Why Jolie wrote Empowered, Sexy and Free
- Jolie’s latest project all about saying yes to Entrepreneurship and the spiritual journey that’s involved
- Curiosity as a motivating factor
Click to Tweet Jolie’s quote
Connect with Jolie on social media
- Pick up Empowered, Sexy and Free: Uncover Your Unique Brilliance and Create a Life That Totally Turns You On
Subscribe to The Next Level
Like what you heard?
Strike up a conversation here on the blog, leave a comment below with you biggest take home point.
If you like the show, please take a moment to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful for the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them personally!
AND, remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!