I remember when I came across Bruce Lipton’s first book, The Biology of Belief. Before diving into natural foods, Macrobiotics, and all the like, I was on the path to medical school. This book was A HUGE confirmation and re-working of everything I thought to be utterly and completely true about biology and the human brain.
Dr. Bruce Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. His discoveries, which ran counter to the established scientific view that life is controlled by the genes, presaged one of today’s most important fields of study, the science of epigenetics.
Epigenetics is an absolutely fascinating field of science that literally means “above the gene.” In a very basic sense it says that our gene’s do not control expression, but the proteins, our environment, and many other factors do.
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. He is a bestselling author of The Biology of Belief as well as two other cutting edge books, The Honeymoon Effect and Spontaneous Evolution.
Today we talk about the changing paradigms in biology (and what that actual means on a practical level), the power of belief, and so much more.
In this episode you’ll learn
- About the old belief in biology… that our genes will have the ultimate control over our lives and what that means.
- Why we are not victims of our DNA, and how we can have more control over our genetic expression.
- Why changing our consciousness will have massive impact on our physical world.
- How to uncover subconscious habits/patterns that were programmed inside us from an early age.
- How to re-wire your subconscious, for a happier and more abundant mindset.
- Ways to turn off incessant thought and stop perpetuating the cycles of self sabotage.
- Newtonian and quantum physics, and how energy fields affect physical matter.
- How to install support programs in your subconscious mind that will take you in a positive direction,
- Discover how the unconscious realm controls our behavior.
- How to remove limiting beliefs and replace them with thoughts of abundance.
- Why subconscious thoughts and patterns are programmed deep into our biology.
- Why a shift in our collective consciousness is necessary, if we are going to save our heavily damaged planet.
- What is the Theta brain state, and the times you are most susceptible to subconscious programming.
Click to Tweet Bruce’s quote
Connect with Bruce on social media
- Pick up the First Chapter of Bruce’s books The Biology of Belief, Spontaneous Evolution, and The Honeymoon Effect.
- Additional resources at BruceLipton.com
You may also like these episodes
- How Longevity Is Culturally Learned and Practicing Temperance When Seeking Pleasure with Dr. Mario Martinez
- How to Develop A Creative Mindset and Being Open to New Experiences with Scott Barry Kaufman
- The 7 Mindsets to Live Your Ultimate Life with Scott Shickler
Subscribe to The Next Level
Like what you heard?
Strike up a conversation here on the blog, leave a comment below with you biggest take home point.
If you like the show, please take a moment to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful for the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them personally!
AND, remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!