Like many of us on the road to discover the truth in our chosen line of work, we often travel a long path full of surprises. My guest today is no exception.
Zach Bush, MD is one of the few triple board certified physicians in the country, with specialties of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice and Palliative care. President of the Student body at the University of Colorado, then Chief Resident at the University of Virginia, his achievements include award-winning cell biology, clinical care, and medical education.
But the most compelling part of his journey really started when, after 17 years in academic medicine, he made a radical leap to start a nutrition-based education clinic in rural Virginia. Since that moment in 2010, Dr Bush has created a multidisciplinary team of scientists and clinicians that has revealed a unifying science behind the devastating changes in the food, farming and medical industries.
Equipped with this growing body of science and clinical experience, Dr Bush is quickly becoming a national authority on our modern disease epidemics and their common root in the chemical herbicide Glyphosate aka (RoundUp).
In his continued mission for public health education he has proven himself to be a gifted educator to a broad range of audiences – from mothers to farmers to national physician symposiums, his information and clear delivery has created shock waves of change and hope in individuals and communities.
We dive into topics like
- How we have been on an unsustainable journey to date
- Dr. Bush’s transition from academia and medicine to The Revolution Health Center
- The harmful nature of the “medical toolbox”
- The shocking truth of the medical industry
- Dr. Bush’s journey through different disciplines of medicine
- Vitamin A as an effective cancer therapy
- Coming to the point where you ask “What do I know for sure?“
- The astonishing truth of the current state of food
- Our deep drive for self care and self improvement and how it’s masked by media
- What is the impact of GMOs on our health and gut health
- An insight into “an autistic generation”
- A brief evolution of agriculture and soil
- When a plant becomes nutrient deplete it becomes disease vulnerable and how we responded with more chemicals
- Monsanto and the origin of Glyphosate (aka Roundup)
- The increase of disease progressively after widespread use of Roundup
- The advent of celiacs disease around 1992 and the astonishing overlap of the amount of acres sprayed of wheat
- The prolific spread of GMO seeds between 1996 and 2006
- Why “if it’s good for you, it’s great for you” isn’t the best way to approach health
- How the faming industry ties into human health
- The big discover that led Dr. Bush down the path of Restore
- Healing at the cellular level
- How to get started with Restore and what to expect
- Tight junctions – what they are and why you need to know
- The non-linear path of healing
Click to Tweet Dr. Bush’s quote
Connect with Zach on social media
You may also like these episodes
- Start with What Makes Sense When Upgrading Your Nutrition with David Wolfe
- The Truth About Medication and Healing Depression Naturally with Kelly Brogan, MD
- Eating for happiness and good mood, better sex, great skin, and brain power with Jason Wrobel
Subscribe to The Next Level
Like what you heard?
Strike up a conversation here on the blog, leave a comment below with you biggest take home point.
If you like the show, please take a moment to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful for the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them personally!
AND, remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!